A Comprehensive Compliance Program
This online program is available for purchase
Train doctors and staff in a comprehensive compliance program for a health care facility and understand the nuances of federal and state guidelines and regulations. Join us in this strategic course, as we focus on your practice’s responsibility to health care regulations and how to respond with a proactive approach.
Upon completion of this seminar, participants are expected to be able to understand the following as it relates to chiropractic practice strategy for a comprehensive compliance program:
- Understand standards, policies, and procedures regarding:
- Labor Law
- HIPAA Law
- OSHA Law
- Federal Health Care Law
- Coding, Billing, and Documentation Guidelines
- Learn appropriate processes of Informed Consent
- Learn and develop a Financial Policy
- Implement screening and evaluation of staff and doctors to meet regulatory guidelines
- Understanding the role of communication, education, and training in developing and achieving a culture of compliance
- Implement and adopt guidelines to investigate potential violation and apply disciplinary standards with remedial measures
- Understand and apply patient safety strategies to protect patients from harm
Length: Approximately 9 hours
Scott D. Munsterman, DC FICC CPCO
This course eligible for 9 CEU in states that accept PACE and distance learning. View states here. Eligible states indicated by ‘Accepts PACE’ listed next to it. PACE Pre-check states are not approved.
Get a FREE Gap Analysis.
With all the rules and regulations around healthcare today, it can be difficult to see just where your risk may lie. Our Gap Analysis can help you see where you may be deficient, and show you how ChiroArmor can bridge the gap for you. Let us handle the stress of compliance. You have patients to see.